Saturday, April 25, 2015

Visiting Bobcat

If you go out looking for a Bobcat, chances aren't good. As Daryl Zero would say:

"Now, a few words on looking for things. When you go looking for something specific, your chances of finding it are very bad. Because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. When you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good. Because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

Many times when I go looking for a specific bird -- the yellow throated warbler in Patagonia, for example -- I don't find it, but do find something interesting and come home with a wonderful photo.

But some times, I don't go looking for something and it comes to me. Such is the case with a Bobcat day before yesterday around 5:00 pm. And as luck would have it, he just went about his business, slowly, quietly, without my  bothering him. The result 75 photos which I have had trouble deciding which I like best -- all keepable. Here are a few of them:







No comments:

Post a Comment