Sunday, October 4, 2015

Bobcat Fast Asleep


I was looking through some of my old photos and came across this little series of a Bobcat that I found fast asleep in our Flower BED, four years ago.

This all took place in the courtyard of our Catalina Guest House. I was up and wandering around our five acres early one morning and happened to look into the courtyard of the Catalina. This is what I saw:



Being excited as always when I see a Bobcat, I went and got my camera, took the above photo, then went to the other side of the courtyard for a different angle. There he was, still fast asleep in the Flower Bed. What better place? An actual bed. I took several photos.




Using my 100-400 zoom allowed me to get closeups too:


It was a nice little experience, captured in photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment