Saturday, May 14, 2016

Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher

I have been working on a NEW website. The old one I developed ten years ago through Apple's iWeb software. Unfortunately, several years ago Apple decided not to support iWeb any longer. Yet it still worked okay. However, with the latest Apple Operating System (El Capitan) I can't update my site any longer. 

So, I have been using Weebly to create an entirely new site. And, now it is finished. If you would like to see it, just click on this link:  at www.exclusivelywildlifephotos.com

All this to say, I have been busy and haven't written a post for a week. So, let me catch up. As I was working on my new website, I realized that my Gnatcatcher photos weren't up to my new standard. So I set out for Molino Basin five miles up Mount Lemmon. This I believe is the most reliable spot for the Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher. (I have seen them here at The Azure Gate. In fact, a few years ago a guest found a BGG in her nest near our Catalina Guest House).

As some thought process and luck had it, I was able to get some nice photos at Molino Basin. Here are a few of them: The Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher:





No comments:

Post a Comment