Monday, August 12, 2013

Creekside Javelina

First, a Big Thank you to all of those who read my blog. It's pretty amazing. 106,000 views from 113 different countries around the world including every country from South America except Paraguay; 41 of the 50 countries in Europe; 29 countries in Asia; and 12 countries from Africa including:  Algeria, Cote d'Ivoire, Egypt, Kenya, Libya, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, and Zambia.

Now, back to my series on "5" Star Photos. Another "5" Star Javelina photo today. This one I especially like since it was taken somewhere other than our "backyard." I was wandering up and down the Patagonia Creek mainly looking for birds when I came across three Javelinas. This one I just happened to "catch" as he walked into a small "sunspot".

Javelina



No comments:

Post a Comment