Saturday, April 16, 2011

Back to The Azure Gate and Today's Photo - 4

I got busy today and hadn't had a chance to walk around and get a photo. Then we had some friends come over for a movie night. Just after the movie started, I noticed a Bobcat walking by the side of my office. So, I grabbed the camera, and went  outside. But, he just wouldn't look at me. He walked over to a wall at which point I thought he would jump over the wall and cross the street. So, I immediately went out a nearby gate to get into position to take the photo. But, in doing so lost sight of him. I waited, and waited so more. But he never came. I thought, then, that he would walk along the inside of the wall and cross the side street. So, I quickly walked up to the corner to wait. But, nothing. Then I noticed that he was back where I originally thought he was. I was probably looking right where he was but never saw him among the cactus. He was obviously waiting for me to leave. He then jumped the wall, and crossed the street. Unfortunately now, I was out of position and never got a photo -- never saw him again. So, this is the best I can do:


No comments:

Post a Comment