Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So, when is the next post????

You may have wondered what wonderful wilderness area I have been in the last week, what I found, and what I photographed.

I only wish that were the case.  I don't think the VA Hospital counts for a wilderness area. Last Wednesday I started coughing and have essentially not stopped since; fever to 103; and a prostrate that didn't want to function correctly. The result was not being able to sleep more than 30 minutes at a time. Every test imaginable -- along with some you don't want to imagine was tried. At first they thought is was pneumonia, but after 48 hours of intensive antibiotic IV treatment, not any better. One of the three different antibodies used did help with the prostrate problem. And, the fever has dropped to normal.

Anyway, I have been discharged and on some "home treatment" -- although, I have an appointment with my allergist today to see what he thinks.

So, I just wanted to apologize for no posts and to say I'll get back at it as soon as I am up to it; hopefully later today or tomorrow.

Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment