Saturday, June 5, 2010

When You Can't Find What You Are Looking For

When you go to a zoo, you can usually find what you are looking for; a bear for example. In the wilderness, that is another story. "When you go looking for something specific, your chances of finding it are not very good. Because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. When you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good. Because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them." (One of my favorite movie quotes - Zero Effect). So, when I go off on a "photo trip" if I can't find animals or birds, I look at wildflowers, plants, and trees. I think what is it that makes this special? Unique? Can I capture that in a photo? When I think that way, I can usually find something to photograph and often pleased with the result as the above four photos from Patagonia Creek Preserve offered me.

No comments:

Post a Comment