Thursday, March 22, 2012

Coyote Photos Unseen Before

There are several wild animals that I think are UN-APPRECIATED.  Coyotes, Wolves, Burros, and Skunks. But to me, they are among mother nature's most beautiful creatures. I have photographed Coyotes from Arizona to Alberta, from sea level to mountain tops, and from 110 degree temps to minus 10 degree temps.  They are among mother nature's most intelligent creatures as well. Very social, and very family oriented. As I looked through my Coyote photos I thought I would show some that I hadn't shown -- or included in any of my books. They're not bad actually. The first four are taken at various points along the Athabascar River which originates at the foot of the Columbia Glacier. The waters of the Athabascar eventually wind up in the Arctic Ocean, after meandering through much of Alberta and the Yukon.




Along the Columbia Icefield

On the Columbia Icefield



This last photo was taken on the way to Douglas Lake in Central British Columbia, about 60 miles southeast of Kamloops. He didn't quite know what to make of me, as we stared at each other for a while.


I'll show a few more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment