Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fishing Central Oregon

Central Oregon has several wonderful lakes including, Harriett, Davis, and East. I remember camping at East Lake (maybe it was Davis -- can't remember that detail) but the campsite had showers. It was October so it was pretty chilly at night. I thought I'd warm up by taking a hot shower. I put 50 cents in the meter and jumped in. After about 2 minutes there was no hot water, just ice cold water, and there I was with soap all over me. I don't think I've taken a shower at a campground since  -- at least not in October.  The fishing though, was always good, at least for me. And, I got a few photos too. As I mentioned in an earlier post over the years I have either lost or deleted some of those old photos. But, I have managed to save a few that I like:

Mallards at East Lake


Common Mergansers at Davis Lake

Great Blue Heron at Dusk, Harriett Lake








No comments:

Post a Comment