Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Post Wedding

Life is not quite the same anymore. My youngest is married now. And realization takes place that you are getting old, when your children keep saying, "Let me carry that for you Dad," and "What else can I do to help?" These are the same children that 30 years ago you couldn't get to clean their room or help with the dishes.  

The Javalinas came by for a visit the morning of the wedding, although I was too busy with pre-wedding chores to take a photo. But, a couple days prior, a coyote seem very interested in something on the ground. He stayed there a couple minutes and allowed our guests to get a good look and some photographs. Unfortunately, I wasn't in my office where my camera was, and the Coyote was about 8 feet from the office door. I didn't want to scare him off so I waited until he decided to move on. Finally when I got to my camera this was the best I could do:

Coyote (click to enlarge)
Oh, how I wish he had just turn his had once to look at me. That would have been a nice photo.

1 comment:

  1. Still a cool sighting. New chapters are always beginning......and then the grandchildren:) The cycle will begin again:)

    ReplyDelete