Thursday, April 4, 2013

Desert Bighorn Sheep - III

Continuing yesterday's story, the young Desert Bighorn I photographed down by the water then ran up to the top of the hill and stood next to the second young ewe that didn't go down for a drink. From there the two young ewes stared at me until I decided to leave.

Side Story: Last night we watched the movie "My Cousin Vinny." It's a family favorite. In the movie there is a conversation like this:

Vinny Gambini: It is possible that the two yutes...
Judge Chamberlain Haller: ...Ah, the two what? Uh... uh, what was that word?
Vinny Gambini: Uh... what word?
Judge Chamberlain Haller: Uh... did you say 'yutes'?
Vinny Gambini: Yeah, two yutes.
Judge Chamberlain Haller: What is a yute?
Vinny Gambini: [beat] Oh, excuse me, your honor...
[exaggerated]
Vinny Gambini: Two YOUTHS.


So here are Two Ewe's, or Yutes, or Youths:


Desert Bighorn Sheep - Ewe's


No comments:

Post a Comment