Saturday, May 7, 2011

More Hummers From Miller Canyon

Normally I would show you photos of the Javelinas when they came around. But this time I am not going to do that. They uprooted and shredded three beautiful flowering Yuccas I had just bought and planted three days earlier. So, I am not going to give them that publicity. I don't want to encourage that behavior just to get their photo on the internet.

So, on to the Hummingbirds of Miller Canyon.

Here a beautiful Broad Billed Hummingbird is cleaning his bill after drinking nectar.

Here a female Broad Billed Hummingbird is gathering material for her nest.

Here a juvenile Magnificent Hummingbird rests before taking another drink.

I am not quite sure about this one. Maybe an Anna's, but thought it was a unique photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment