Friday, May 25, 2012

Lighthouses

Over the years I had the notion to do a photo book on "100 year old Barns." My thought was to find an old barn in every state and tell the story of the barn, including photos.  Another thought was "Covered Bridges of America." And, a third was "Pacific Coast Lighthouses."

While I have a tiny start on the lighthouses, there are several hundred along the West Coast, so I have quite a way to go. 

In the meantime, I thought I'd share the few I had. These were all taken before digital, before it was easy to record and maintain dates, titles, locations, etc. What did we do before photo organizing software? So, some of these I don't even remember where they were taken. 

Cleft of the Rock, Oregon 

Heceta Head, Oregon

Mukilteo, Washington

Don't Remember

Don't Remember II

Close Up of Don't Remember II




No comments:

Post a Comment