Thursday, May 17, 2012

Saguaro National Park

I awoke this morning as I usually do around 4:45. Realizing that I didn't have to make breakfast for anyone I thought I would go to Saguaro National Park just at sunrise. SNP is about five minutes from us. I expected to see some Black Tailed Jackrabbits, and they didn't disappoint. Got some other nice photos as well:

Black Tail Jackrabbits facing off

Black Tail Jackrabbit reaching for Mesquite flowers

Black Tail Jackrabbit staring me down

Black Tail Jackrabbit hiding -- well he thinks he is

Raven eating the flowers of a Saguaro

Swainson's Hawk chicks in nest of Saguaro

Brown Crested Flycatcher

Gambels Quail eating Saguaro Flowers

Curved Bill Thrasher standing on a Saguaro Flower yet to Bloom

Teddy Bear Cholla in the Morning Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment