Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back to Bobcats - VI

Back to my "5" Star Photos, and continuing with Bobcats. 

It's always exciting to see a Bobcat. But they seem to have their own agenda. And they are seldom deterred from that agenda.  So, if one is on a "mission" it might not be possible to get a good photo. Often they will walk totally focused on what is in front of them without looking back. I know they know I am following them, but they just don't seem interested. Occasionally, one will stop and look or turn and a quick photo is possible. Such is the case today. This Bobcat walked by my office, stopping to get a drink from the "bird bath". By the time I got my camera and went out the front door all I could see was his backside. But then suddenly he stopped again, looked to the right, and "snap" I got my photo. A very nice adult male Bobcat. Then he was gone.

Bobcat

No comments:

Post a Comment