Friday, January 11, 2013

Bobcat - VIII

There are two kinds of Wildlife Photographers: 1) those that try to capture wildlife doing what they do when humans aren't around; and 2) those that try to capture the moment of a wild animal looking directly at you.  As you may have guessed by now, I am the latter. I like to have a photo where the animal is looking at the viewer, just as he did me when I was in the wilderness with it.

The Bobcats wander through our property looking for a tasty Desert Cottontail rarely seem concerned enough about me ... to look at me. Case in point: Today's "5" Star Photo is a Bobcat that never looked at me. I know he knew I was there. He just didn't care. He was totally focused, sneaking  through the prickly pear cactus getting ready to pounce on a rabbit.  

Bobcat

No comments:

Post a Comment