Monday, October 14, 2013

Baby Moose

Continuing with my alphabetical series on my "5" Star Photos in general and Moose in particular we come to a baby Moose among wildflowers. I've been to Colorado State Forest in search of Moose several times -- and, always come home with wonderful photos. 

And, I have had such good luck at Cameron Pass I decided to try it again the last time. I stayed in the little town of Walden about 25 miles away. I got up early enough to get to Cameron Pass 15 minutes before dawn. 

When I arrived I could barely see -- but, what I could see was a Bull and and Cow. So, I waited until light. And, what a surprise. There was also a very young calf. Couldn't have been more than a couple weeks old. 

Lots of photos, several "5" Star, this one just of the baby:

Baby Moose

No comments:

Post a Comment