Thursday, October 15, 2009

Visiting Bobcat

So, just as I finished telling you that I had no luck finding bighorn sheep in three days of looking, I look out the window (from my desk) and see this bobcat. He jumped up on the wall while I was getting my camera, sat there while I took three pictures, then off to some new adventure. Seeing wildlife is always thrilling and usually a surprise. There's a line from a movie: "If you go looking for something it may be difficult to find because of all the things in the world you are looking for just one in particular. But if you go looking for anything, your chances are much better because of all the things in the world, you are sure to find some of them." Have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. What a delight to read your blog, see your exquisite photographs and enjoy your wry wisdom! Thanks for sharing! May each day bring you abundant adventures.

    ReplyDelete