Sunday, March 28, 2010

Isn't it Strange?


Sometimes you just snap a photo without thinking. I was traveling on one of the roads through Yellowstone Park and I saw a white tail deer off in the distance and for some reason I stopped -- even though I have a thousand deer photos. I had the window down and the top (of the Jeep) off as I usually do when searching for wildlife photos (by car). I looked through the camera's viewfinder but really did not have a photo. As I went to put the camera back in its case (on the passenger seat) it caused me to look down, and not six feet away was this white tail fawn in the tail grass. The fawn was so buried in grass that I didn't think there was a photo there either. But, snap I took one anyway. Strange little photo, but I kinda like it for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment