Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mushrooms - Part II

Southern Arizona is not particularly known for its abundance of mushrooms -- which indeed is appropriate.  So specializing in them would be challenging living in Tucson. Most of my mushroom photos I took when we lived in the Northwest (Seattle) where it rains 500 days a year. My fly fishing and photo trips into British Columbia and Alberta were also rewarding in that regard  --- although my focus wasn't exactly mushrooms at the time. So, if you live in an area where mushrooms are abundant then there are a lot of fun photo ops available to you. Here are a few more of my mushroom photos:

This is one of my favorites taken lying down with elbows as tripods.

This one was fascinating to me. They looked like miniature Christmas trees.

And now for some Mushroom clusters:










No comments:

Post a Comment