Thursday, January 21, 2010

Eeyore and the Blustery Day



Our daughter called this morning from her home in Flagstaff where they have several feet of snow and more coming. Here in Tucson, it's not cold enough for snow but it is a storming blustery day. Our grandson Noah, like many kids his age, loves "Winnie the Pooh". And, when he visits we watch Winnie and the Blustery Day and a Day for Eeyore. Eeyore is a burro and one of Winnie's friends. So, it made me think of one of my burro photos from Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge that I took in January of last year. They are such beautiful animals. I never would have thought that until I saw them in the wild. As for now, it's hoping the wind won't do too much damage. "Oh, Bother!"

1 comment:

  1. i am glad to see that this burro has its tail securely attached!

    ReplyDelete