Friday, October 29, 2010

Carnivores: Bobcats - Part V

Our youngest daughter Ashley and her love (Jason) were here in July of 2009. We were all sitting in the office when she said, "There's a Bobcat!" We all went outside (me with my camera) and watched as the Bobcat walked away. I suspected that he would eventually walk up our second driveway and across the street. So, I went around the house the other direction (our first driveway) to wait. It was getting dark and there were a few raindrops, but I was focused and on the hunt too. Sure enough he came and when he saw me just sat amongst the prickly pear cactus. I took 50 or 60 photos while he sat there. I realized that I probably had enough pictures and he probably was waiting for me to leave before getting back to his business. So, I left him there. There have such beautiful large soft-looking paws. Here are a couple of those photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment