Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Colorado Trip - finishing up

So, I went to Colorado searching for Mountain Goats, Bighorn Sheep, Moose, and Bear. What I found was Mountain Goats, Bighorn Sheep, Moose, and Bear --- although no photos of the Bear. I think I have mentioned this before, but about 50% of the time you come across a Bear it runs away. This was one of those times. I was thrilled to see so many large Bull Moose ... and young calves. The tiny one on Cameron Pass was the smallest I had ever seen. I was also thrilled to see so many Mountain Goats ... and young kids. I was particularly pleased with the photos of those little guys. But, in addition to the big mammals that I was looking for, I didn't really expect to get a good photo of a Beaver. And, I am really pleased with the young Mule Deer photo. And, while it rained the last couple of days, I didn't mind. I had the photos I wanted ... nothing was going to "rain" on my parade. I'll leave you with three last photos -- wildflowers of all things:






Thanks for joining me on my trip. Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment